Frequently Asked Questions
- Windows 10 or higher (64 bit only)
- Intel I3, 3 Ghz or better
- 8 Gb of RAM or higher
- An audio interface with ASIO driver (LoopToGo needs to connect to an ASIO driver to run properly)
- An SSD drive is recommanded for fast loading of plugins and songs
1) Install an ASIO plugin for OBS (obs-asio).
2) Install Jack Audio connection kit (Jack2).
3) Start the Jack2 driver with QjackCtl (your audio interface ASIO driver must be selected prior to starting the Jack2 driver).
4) Start LoopToGo and select JackRouter (instead of your audio interface ASIO driver). Note : Using name mapping (Preferneces/Audio) to tag your inputs and outputs channels is a could practice to avoid having to modify your song.
5) Start OBS Studio
6) Use the Graph window in QjackCtl to reroute audio channels as follow (or use any routing that corresponds to your need) :
- The best solution is too lower your screen resolution. It is suggested to use half of the recommended resolution (if possible) for a crisper result of all fonts (including other applications).
- Use a font scale factor of 100% (display seetings) if possible
- Edit the qt.conf (set dpiawareness to 1 instead of 0). It is not recommended if the fonct scale factor is greater than 130%. This file is located in the folder where you installed LoopToGo. Note that this setup will be reset at the next installation. If this become to annoying, please contact us!